How it works, step by step
Let’s start with 10Tb of data...
Data is sliced and formed into blocks of randomly arranged data.
The blocks are compressed and encrypted based on user preferences.
Datomizer encodes the encrypted blocks with Failed Node Protection parameters, which determines total amount of atoms generated
The cache randomly distributes data atoms across many distributed storage nodes and compiles metadata in order to enable restoration. Data can only be re-created via Datomizer algorithms.
Datomia retrieves your data on demand, at any time. The data can only be recreated via Datomizer algorithms.
The choice is simple
- Multi-streams for upload/download
- Small data atoms instead of one big file
- No single point of failure
- 60% of data can recreate original file
- Military grade encryption
- Data Atoms Stored globally
- Company specific opportunities